追蹤者

2011年3月4日

04/03/2011

Ladies and gentleman...I'm come back lalalalalala^^
three week did't see my whereabouts.....you got miss me?xDD
my friend and my blog.........
Erm...something lah~i very miss u so much~~muckz~^^
recently i was busy with my school activities and examination.
Erm...first i would to say my mammy and brother :"so sorry!!"
i'll give u disappointed.
Especially my brother....because these day u teach my math.
Thank you~my brother, but the test score maybe i'll fail. so sorry T_T
mammy,brother so sorry~let you down again.
i promise you , give me one last chance.
Next time , i'll put more time and hard to prepare for the next time exam.
Haizzz.....why i'm very stupid??!!
why i can't pass for my test ?!!!! stupid girl~kaiyee=-=
maybe this examination i didn't put effort .
i cut my hair jor=]
somebody say this look like children.
so sad=-=lol
but never mind^^because i very like this new hair~



Triple!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U~
so sorry can't celebrating with you~
拜托...请原谅我 =] my friend~muckzzz~^^





Mammy!!!!!!!! i very miss u~~
where are you go??!!!
miss you cook rice~
mammy fast come back my home~
[ 6 march meet you~mammy]
T_T

沒有留言:

張貼留言