追蹤者

2011年3月16日

LOVE YOU.....dear❤


Triple and ME~muackzzz ❤

=]

so bad!!
marry brown is my breakfast and my lunch
haha!!

^^

wa!!yesterday see my dear triple =]
haha!!she becomes beautiful girl lah!!^^
but she was very languish jor~
haiz~triple!! long time long chat le lah=-=
something...i also don't know you jor~
haizz~
so now how i don't know comfort to you
then i wish you have anytime be happy to your life
don't in order to he sad!!!
because i dun have you everyday cry jor=-=
be happy!!!
because you not worth it he to do
i don't you want sad and cry again
promise me??ok?triple~
haha! i know you not will to do this
because you very love he =]


haha!!today is my go to camp date=-=
so bad~
haizz~
hear to my brother say....
this year 's camp is not fun
i'm a little bit scared =-=
not scared this camp's rules
is not fun and strange people
because this year all students aged 15 years old over
hope this camp will not let me down!!! ok?? please~^^haha!


*piki dear❤sry ah~did't you take photo today =-=
dun sad xDDD
haha!!=]

沒有留言:

張貼留言