追蹤者

2011年3月27日

27/03/2011


23/03/2011
today is wednesday...so early end of my school life....
then my lunch time i with my friend [5girls] go to old town yamcha and talk myself mind thing xDDhaha!
because today teachers have training at the school....
then we can 12:30pm go back....but that 6girl do not want so early go back home woorxDD
about 5:30pm we yamcha finish jor...then, go back home loh....

Erm.....this is my handmade cards of my parents=]
Title is《父母恩情海洋深》
actually...form 4 no need to do this card jor de....
however i also to do this card=]
Although, i doing this card didn't beautiful =-=
this card is my give my parents the mind...
but i promise my ''gogo'' want upload this pic jor=-=''
''gogo''!!!can't laugh me de ah T_T
haizz......

26/03/2011
『杀死了3只刚出世的可怜小狗,晚上就去吃素为它们超度=-=』
so bad!!!
my home's maid kill the newborn puppies....very cruel =-=
if i know this thing...i'll block this thing happening!!!
but now i can't to do anything liao....so sry T_T

[In photo person is my sister xDD Fei Po!!!!!]hahahah~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The left pic is keith Lim draw de^^ a little bit as original photo lah xDDhaha!
He stole my blog photo!![right pic]
Keith Lim....you need to give me 版权费!!!!hahahahxDD
but very nice lah~ur draw =]=]
and thank you.....

纳闷!!
一切都是我的错,我会补救这一切~
最近不是很开心,想独自一个人清静....
我会努力的!!!!!


而他,
我又好像没那么喜欢他了...可能是习惯吧~
我知道你这几天都是乱讲讲的...我更知道你只是很闷,所以才找我聊天的...

一只眼开一只眼闭,这是我唯一方法
因为我知道,我已经不是你的谁了...
最近你的她,来add我=-=
我不懂怎样做,到现在我都还没有confirm她....
我真的不懂为什么我会这么在意你和她的一举一动=-=
我更怕,她已经取代了我们之间的一切...............

一句说完,算我自私好了...
我不想其她人去碰他!!
我只想永远保持你我现在的感觉~


*谢谢我的dear triple=]辛苦你了,帮我换blog的背景^^但我用不惯=-=对不起啊~浪费你的心血...



沒有留言:

張貼留言