追蹤者

2011年3月5日

world of dark

【world of dark】



[A moment like this]
what if i told you
lt was all meant to be
would you believe me
would you agree
lt's almost thst feelin
we've met before
so tell me that you don't think i'm crazy
when i tell you love has come here and now.................................

today afternoon i heard this song....
suddenly i remembered a lot of memory.
friends,family,her.....something lah~
if the world really occur if
i think has there was beautiful world.
that is more than good things
but the world can't be prefect.
one day,you stole my everything.
stole my childhood memories,
stole my friend,
stole my happy day,
hate you!!!!!!!!
sad!!
don't say sorry~i hate hear you say this pretense.
i'll not forgive you!!!

i just want to have a wonderful family and life only.
hard to do??
or is my doing wrong things?
you want to punish me??
if this really is my wrong
i'll say to you:''sorry......forgive me.''
but please return for all my memory,friend,happy



and you!i also hate you!!!chan kai yee
bad children!!!!


沒有留言:

張貼留言