追蹤者

2011年5月17日

why i cant say no


F*** Damn =-=
so angry now!!! why i can't say NO!! 3years ago , you want me to live hostel .Okey...i never mind~i listen to you. 1years a half ago, you say is family problem...then want me come back live home. Okey!!!!i also listen to you!!!BUT NOW!!!! you say what???!!!! Damn! i hate hear this thing~YOU SAY NEXT YEAR,YOU WANT ME LIVE HOSTEL AGAIN!!! walao yeh!! what are you talk about!! what is that woor~why oh??!! is mine fault again?! Walao!=-= F****

you ask me :  mammy and i want go out work liao~can't anytime accompany to you~then, NOW why you don't want live the hostel again leh?

i say : Can't....because very boring !!!

you : what!! now you are a student...live the school hostel is very normal thing !!you say because live the hostel is very boring thing??? of course!! because you are student now!Moreover, i want work! can't anytime accompany you and can't carry you go back to home.
i : ....................................................................

haiz...i can say no meh? this is not live hostel problem , live hostel is not boring .The problem is....I HATE ! i don't want live the hostel again. i don't want make any further change! Especially my friend, my life . before i have 3 person best friend. but now? =-=

daddy...i'm 16 years old liao~i'm not junior student. i'll take care for myself .If you forced me to live the hostel...this is very unfair  mah?? 3years ago my brother is not live the hostel. before you say...gorgor was 16year old++...can take care yourself. then???why i can't live my home?? don't say because i'm a girl yah!!

okok~daddy....i admit!before is my fault...sorry~daddy...i promise you~! i'll change...please!!! daddy...i do not this select!! sorry...daddy~live the hostel...this thing...i can't promise you~


*sorry...for the first time on the internet using foul language =-= 
*hurt your eyes...sorry~

沒有留言:

張貼留言